Estate Vintage ruby and diamond earrings with over 14 crt of untreated rubies
Are you interested to buy this artwork?
About the artwork
Antique jewelry object group: earrings clips
Condition: excellent condition
- (more info on our condition scale)
Country of origin: unknown
- See also: vintage jewelryor more info on styles
Period: ca. 1950
- (events & facts of this era, poetry of this era, fashion of this era)
Material: 18K yellow gold
- (more info on precious metals)
Diamond(s): 72 modern brilliant cut diamonds with an estimated weight of ± 1.44ct. (colour and clarity: F/H, vs/si).
- All diamond weights, color grades and clarity are approximate since the stones were not removed from their mounts to preserve the integrity of the setting.
Precious stones: 14 cabochonnatural rubies with an estimated weight of ± 14.00ct. (Color: pleasantly vivid transparant red. Treatment: checked and no signs of anytreatment and/or enhancement.)
Birthstones: Diamond is the birthstone (or month stone) for April and ruby for July.
- (more info on birthstones)
Hallmarks: No trace.
- (more info on hallmarks)
Dimensions: diameter Ø 2,07 cm (0,81 inch)
Weight: 11,00 gram (7,07 dwt)
Reference Nº: 17097-0385
Copyright photography: Adin, fine antique jewelry