Vintage high quality diamond and vivid green emerald platinum ring with certified emerald
Are you interested to buy this artwork?
About the artwork
Antique jewelry object group: ring
Condition: excellent condition
- (more info on our condition scale)
Country of origin:Although it does not carry any legible control marks we believe this to be of Belgian origin.
- See also: vintage jewelryor more info on styles
Period: ca. 1980
- (events & facts of this era, poetry of this era, fashion of this era)
- (more info on precious metals)
Diamond(s): 12 brilliant cut diamonds with an estimated weight of ± 2.04ct. (colour and clarity: F/G, vvs/vs).
- All diamond weights, color grades and clarity are approximate since stones are not removed from their mounts to preserve the integrity of the setting.
Precious stones: Onenatural emerald with a weight ± 2.95ct. (check pictures to see certificate)
Colour: vivid green
Birthstones: Diamond is the birthstone (or month stone) for April and emerald for May.
- (more info on birthstones)
Hallmarks: "pl950" Which is a Belgian control mark for platinum
- (more info on hallmarks)
Dimensions: top of ring 1,16 cm (0,46 inch) x 1,90 cm (0,75 inch)
Weight: 10,20 gram (6,56 dwt)
Ring size Continental: 54 & 17¼ , Size US 6¾ , Size UK: N
Resizing: Free resizing (only for extreme resizing we have to charge).
- (more info on ring sizes)
Reference Nº: 18134-0042
Copyright photography: Adin, fine antique jewelry